treat them as they deserv
Tattoo After care
Tattoo After Care instructions
Once your tattoo artist inks your favorite design on your body it is your responsibility to
take proper care of it and protect it from any kind of infection and other problems pertaining
The tattoo aftercare is is a crucial part of getting inked and your tattoo artist will instruct you
about it after making the art on your body. You need to follow the tattoo aftercare instructions religiously to get the best result. Otherwise, a really attractive tattoo can turn into frustration
1. Remove the nylon after two hours. In case the bandage is stuck use lukewarm water and
peel it off.
2. Using only your hands gently wash the tattoo with antibacterial soap or baby soap and
lukewarm water. Do not scrub, this will irritate the area.
3. Let the area air dry for about 20 minutes.
4. Repeat this 3 times a day for the first 48 hours.
5. After 48 hours - when there is no more discharge and the tattoo area is dry, apply a
very thin amount of Tattoo Care cream after the water and soap 3 times a day for the next
3-4 weeks. Do not cover the area.
6. During the healing process the tattoo will itch and peel. Do not pick or scratch the tattoo
for fear of scarring the area.
7. Do not expose the tattoo to sunlight, tanning beds, sea water, swimming pools,
jacuzzis, saunas, lakes and co fit a period of 4 weeks.
8. Be careful of hot water in the shower for the first week, it is both painful and damaging
to the tattoo!
Please come back after a month for a check up so we may examine your tattoo do any
touch ups if necessary. There is no need to book an appointment only call ahead to make
sure your tattoo artist is present and available.
By not following these instructions you may harm your tattoo - this is your responsibility!
Enjoy your tattoo!